You haven’t seen this beauty youtubers list on Buzzfeed

YouTube is my main source of entertainment and that’s also where I get most of the information that I need about makeup and skin care. I watch a ton of  beauty gurus, but I also like to follow lesser known people because they tend to make content that we haven’t seen 395 times before. These youtubers deserve way more recognition and subscribers than they already have.

rawbeautykristi

First of all, Kristi has the best thumbnails — they’re hilarious (and so is she). She’s extremely hard-working: she posts three videos a week, sometimes more. A lot of people complain about beauty youtubers making first impressions videos and I have to admit that they’re not my faves. However, I could watch Kristi’s first impressions all day (and sometimes, that’s exactly what I do). She has a lot of respect for her audience and will do her best to combine honesty and channel growth.

The eye looks that she goes for are extremely varied and I’m fascinated with people who are that creative. She makes makeup look so easy.

I first fell in love with her videos because she was such a potty mouth. I feel like recently she’s been trying to be a bit less rated R and that’s a pity. God, I miss her talking about bags of dicks.

Makeupstruggles

I used to think I had an eyeshadow palette addiction. Then, I discovered makeupstruggles. I mean, look at the video below. #makeuphoarder

She’s a makeup lover living in New York (and she hates those damn sirens) and she loves talking about the palettes she has, the ones she doesn’t and the ones she would redesign.

I like the fact that she’s into mainstream and indie makeup and I discovered a lot of brands thanks to her (now, I’m even more broke than I was).

She has a great personality and her anti-hauls always have me in stitches. Girl, why did you remove them from your channel?

Thehonestbeautyreview

Lauren is a pretty new youtuber but it looks like she’s been doing this for years. I don’t understand how she doesn’t have 500k subscribers yet.

She talks about fashion, makeup and skin care (all cruelty free). My favourites videos of hers are the ones where she talks about skin care. A couple of weeks ago, she released a video comparing Good Genes and The Ordinary lactic acid and I was amazed at how thorough and informative that video was. This is the sort of content that I LOVE watching and that I hope to create someday.

She is absolutely gorgeous and so is her blog.

Mariah Leonard

Mariah is the queen of cool tones. I like her because, at first, she looks like every other youtuber, but she’s so freaking different. Her looks are original and varied and she teaches her viewers a lot of useful techniques. She looks amazing wearing the most unwearable shades and (this where the magic happens) she will teach you how to pull that off, too. Also, I can’t resist her self-deprecating sense of humour.

This is one of my favourite videos by Mariah. “Minimum product, maximum blending.” This should be taught in schools 🙂

Do you know any of them? Do you have any beauty youtubers recommendations?

beauty gurus youtubers you need to watch

1. June 6, 2018 / 10:15 pm

rawbeautykristi is fab. Thanks for introducing me to her.

2. June 6, 2018 / 6:11 pm

This is great! I will definitely be checking these out. Thanks for sharing 🙂

3. June 6, 2018 / 7:05 am

Oh anyway, I’ll definitely check out the other channels, I could definitely use something new to watch because I feel like I keep seeing the same shit over and over from different beauty gurus.and I’m over it! 🤣

4. June 6, 2018 / 7:04 am

I love seeing that RawBeautyKristi has been getting more recognition. She’s crazy talented and I love the different eye looks she comes up with. I do agree that she has been less R rated lately, which I’ll admit that’s what drew me to her in the first place, but she’s hilarious and keeps it real. Gotta love that.

• June 6, 2018 / 10:44 am

I understand why she’s not so rude any more, she’s trying to become mainstream. Hopefully she stays herself, though.

• June 7, 2018 / 6:03 am

Exactly. And that’s the con of being famous I guess. You have to change yourself a little to please the sponsors and/or public. Like you want them to succeed but one way or another they change. I hope she doesn’t.

5. June 6, 2018 / 3:20 am

Rawbeautykristi looks like a good channel, I love it when beauty YouTubers do different and fresh videos. KaushalBeauty is also great, especially for Eid and wedding looks!

• June 6, 2018 / 10:42 am

Oh, I don’t know about her. I’ll check her out. Thanks for all your comments.

6. June 5, 2018 / 11:11 pm

She’s not exactly a guru but I love to watch sophdoesnails! She posts reviews and first impressions of makeup, and she even has two of her own palettes!

• June 5, 2018 / 11:12 pm

I like her too! She often does partnerships with Makeup Revolution and she does great videos on their products 🙂 They make me want to buy everything lol

7. June 4, 2018 / 8:17 pm

I’ve been watching rawbeautykristi since her entry in NYX face awards and she’s amazing I’ll check out all of the other YouTubers you mentioned as well !!!

• June 4, 2018 / 8:17 pm

She is so gifted and I don’t think she realises it 🙂

8. June 4, 2018 / 6:50 pm

I never really watch much youtube anymore which is so weird because I used to be so obsessed with watching videos on there. Partly stopped because i’d end up spending hours on there haaha! Will definitely give some of these a watch xx

• June 4, 2018 / 7:07 pm

Yeah there are way too many youtubers out there, you have to make choices 😀